Hi everyone! Recently I got nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Matthew over at Matt-in-the-Hat. Make sure to go check out his wonderful blog everybody! Matt shares and discusses about anime, bible verses, gaming, and manga. Thanks again. ^-^
- Display the award.
- Thank the person who gave this award (and include a link to their blog.)
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate bloggers.
- My gateway to anime was FLCL when it aired on Adult Swim back when I was still in Elementary School. I was at a dental appointment and getting my wisdom teeth pulled out while watching a couple of episodes on a small TV projector. I felt absolutely terrible and sick to my stomach that day, but I’m happy since that’s what kickstarted my love for anime as a viewer.
- I love cosplaying during Halloween. Last Halloween, I dressed up as Filthy Frank. He’s a really weird but funny content creator on YouTube. I’d love to cosplay as Kakyoin from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure once I grow out my hair long enough.
- In 5th Grade (?), I used to run like Naruto during PE whenever we did any activities outside of the gymnasium. I’d arch forward and have my arms dangling behind my back as I ran. Good times.
- As far as my opinion towards English Dubs vs Subs, I’m pretty open-minded towards either one. If their is an English Dub for an anime show, I’ll watch the first episode with the dub, and then second one subbed. Then I’ll finish off the rest of the anime with the one I prefer more.
- I don’t really like waiting a week for a new anime episode. Sometimes it’s hard for me to remember everything that went on in one episode after a couple of days. So I usually wait for an anime to finish airing before I binge watch it.
- My favorite manga is Berserk. It has a really enthralling story, and the amount of detail that goes into each page is just mind-blowing. I hope Kentaro Miura’s hiatus ends soon. I’m trying my best to pretend that the Berserk (2016) anime never happened.
- One visual novel that I’d love to see get an anime adaptation would be Saya no Uta by Gen Urobuchi, who’s been involved in creating various anime shows such as Fate/Zero, Madoka Magica, and Psycho-Pass. It would probably end up getting heavily censored or compromised due to it’s pretty graphic content, but it would be cool to see how an anime studio would visualize a Lovecraftian setting.
1. The Null Set
2. Arcadia Pod